Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Thank You, Katie McGarry!!

http://www.katielmcgarry.com/post/2013/09/03/Chance-To-Win-DARE-YOU-TO-or-PUSHING-THE-LIMITS.aspx


I am a huge Katie McGarry fan. Her books, for me, are always finished in the wee hours of the morning, because I simply can't put them down once I start reading them. I greatly admire her authentic voice and storytelling prowess -- and I have mad love for each and every one of her characters (though I must admit to having a favorite among them: Beth). It is a huge honor for me to have Katie's endorsement, and I'm even more overwhelmed that she is now holding a contest to help launch Stir Me Up. Thank you so much, Katie, for your generosity and support. I can't want to read Crash Into You, coming November 26th!

No comments:

Post a Comment